• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

GT40 wheels

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Love these wheels, though expensive at around $500 each plus shipping from the UK.

Attachments

• brm6-anthracite-update.jpg
    brm6-anthracite-update.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 28
  • HZm-km1g.jpeg
    HZm-km1g.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Similar Revolution wheels without the knockoff at half the price:

Attachments

• Revolution-15-x-6-0-5-Spoke-Classic-road-Black-HR_tmb.jpg
    Revolution-15-x-6-0-5-Spoke-Classic-road-Black-HR_tmb.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 10

alpine_64

Donation Time
The revolution wheels are a homage to the period revolite ... I can squint and see a level of similarity to the BRM GT40 wheels...but they look very different on the cars as the proportion and detailing of the spoke and centre hub area are quite different.

I spoke to image wheels back in 2006 about some bRM for my tiger.. the cost was high.. but the deal breaker for me was unless I added flares to the front the front wheels would have a shallow rim which didn't look nearly as nice... And would be compounded by the rear rim having a decent dish highlighting the issue.