• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Green Alpines Unite ! !

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey Folks,
Green Alpines unite !! How many of the greennies are thinking about heading to Invasion XI ?

Post a Picture of your Green Alpine (Whatever shade it happens to be)
Ok, Green Tigers are :cool: too!

Tom j

Coolest Green Alpine gets a custom bottle opener with YOUR Green Alpine/Tiger featured on it.

Here's mine, Please excuse the picture quality.

Last edited:

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Green, Carnival Red, Balmoral Grey, Blue x 2, White, etc.......... (Somebody Get out the color/colour chart and make sure I spelled Balmoral Grey right)

Are we not all Alpines and Tigers in Lord Rootes' eyes? Does He look favorably/favourably on just one color/colour? I think not.

Why can't we all just get along???:D

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
We can !
In the past there's been a shortage of Forrest Green cars. There probably still is, as mine was repainted B R G long before it moved to my garage.
I just thought it might generate some interest but apparently not. Oh well, I tried.
Nick, Don't give up, my promo item maker has had a few "job" issues that have put anything I want on the back burner. I'm trying to help her out it's just not very timely to get things done.

Tom j

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Here is my car????

Andrew5.jpg

Some may think it was black but I am sure it is green.

Andrew

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
Modern technology is great if you know how to use it? :D

My car still does have some Forest Green in the trunk and under the hood. most green cars including mine have been re-sprayed some other shade of green. would like to re paint the exterior back to forest green one day.

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Ok Andrew, I thought it was black also, but surely not emerald green ! :D

Tom j

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Don't get me wrong Tom. I'm suffering... err, Green with envy. I was thinking of painting my project car BRG except my friend here in town is building his V6 from a real pretty BRG car......

Now.......in a city as small as Phoenix, we just can't have 2 (fire breathing) BRG V6's now, can we? Of course not!

Andrew

Donation Time
Ok Andrew, I thought it was black also, but surely not emerald green ! :D

Tom j

Ok you caught me, my car is black. It is wild what people will do for a little gift. Ok, do I get something for the effort?

Andrew

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Ok you caught me, my car is black. It is wild what people will do for a little gift. Ok, do I get something for the effort?

Andrew

I don't see why not, Send(green67alpine at yahoo.com) a favorite pic, our final size will be a 2.25 circle to make the opener(you do drink beverages that don't have a twist off don't you?) If you send a pic that's ready to print (size) that REALLY speeds things up as I don't do much of this stuff myself it's a little side thing my daughter has been trying to get going and sometimes her 18 mo future Alpine fan demands a bit of attention.

Tom j

Andrew

Donation Time
I don't see why not, Send(green67alpine at yahoo.com) a favorite pic, our final size will be a 2.25 circle to make the opener(you do drink beverages that don't have a twist off don't you?) If you send a pic that's ready to print (size) that REALLY speeds things up as I don't do much of this stuff myself it's a little side thing my daughter has been trying to get going and sometimes her 18 mo future Alpine fan demands a bit of attention.
Tom j

Hi Tom,

I was just play-in with you, my car is Black. I hope the Greeny guys step up and have fun with this.

Andrew

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Andrew, Doesn't matter, For all you do for the club send me a pic and we'll get an opener to you. :cool:

Tom j

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Tom, this used to be Orchid Green and will be at Invasion XI. I think I should get special recognition for removing one Orchid Green car from the road. Does that count?
IMG_1508.jpg

Bill

Andrew

Donation Time
Tom, this used to be Orchid Green and will be at Invasion XI. I think I should get special recognition for removing one Orchid Green car from the road. Does that count?
Bill

Hey Tom,
You had no idea what was about to happen did you? :D
Never, never segregate one colour from another, you are just looking for trouble. :)
BLACK CARS UNITE!!!
Andrew

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Bill

Hi Bill, What color is that your painting ? Lets see Orchard Green off the road....

Tom j

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
"Never, never segregate one colour from another, you are just looking for trouble"

This is an easy fix I will bring a large paint brush and can of green paint to the Invasion

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
"Never, never segregate one colour from another, you are just looking for trouble"

This is an easy fix I will bring a large paint brush and can of green paint to the Invasion

Steve, Don't forget the stick on FINS too. ! Then we can all have Green finned Alpines !

Tom j

65beam

Donation Time
green

if you guys want some big fins,i have both sides with the tail light section and maybe half of the top of the fender. velcro works good! the bottom sections we used for repair panels will be painted forest green.

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Tom, this used to be Orchid Green and will be at Invasion XI. I think I should get special recognition for removing one Orchid Green car from the road. Does that count Bill

Ol' Blue was originally Orchid Green - color code 109. I repainted it years ago.
Do I get credit? Back from NY - may actually get some work done again.