• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Good deal on an Offy Manifold

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Can't tell for sure from the shadows, but it doesn't look like the center port in the manifold is the correct shape. I seems to be oval shaped instead of being angled on the lower right of the port. If interested, I would ask for a better picture of the ports

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Mike,

I think you were right, because the middle port seems to be square, like the other two. I think this manifold is for the 2.6 V6. I hope the guy that bought it isn´t on this board.

Jose

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I asked the seller to post better pictures of the ports, but he posted pics of the manifold disassembled. I asked again with clarification, but I guess since it sold ...

gordonra

Donation Time
I checked all of the photos for the part number, but didn't see it. The seller does list the number as "Manufacturer Part Number: 6097 DP" though, and I believe that is the correct number. Regardless, as stated, it is sold now.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Rich,

I don´t remember any Offy manifold I have ever seen, having a part number, either cast or stamped anywhere on it. I think the guy must have looked up the number for the 2.8 V6, and used it to advertise the item. The owner might not be aware that there were two different manifolds made. I´ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Jose

I checked all of the photos for the part number, but didn't see it. The seller does list the number as "Manufacturer Part Number: 6097 DP" though, and I believe that is the correct number. Regardless, as stated, it is sold now.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I just looked at my manifold and the base has 6096 forged into it on the bottom side with what looks like a date. 6097 would be the whole intake and 6097-T would be just the 4 BBL top piece for use with the 6096 base.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Well Mike,

Goes to show that I am getting older and can´t remember squat. It has been a long time since I´ve worked with one.

Jose

I just looked at my manifold and the base has 6096 forged into it on the bottom side with what looks like a date. 6097 would be the whole intake and 6097-T would be just the 4 BBL top piece for use with the 6096 base.