• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

glass seal installation

1980e12mpl

Donation Time
Gentlemen:
I recently replaced my convertible top, and bought new rubber window seals, (from SS) to go (slide?) in the channels that go along (1) up the back and across the top of the roll-down windows on the convertible top frame, and (2) between the front of the convertible top frame and the top of the front windshield chrome.

I am having difficulty installing these. Any tips. Sliding the rubber into the channel, starting at one end, seems impossible. Should they be glued?

I searched and searched and could not find the answer.

Thanks.

socorob

Donation Time
I used glue on my s2. I worked it in with a small screwdriver. At first I didn't glue it but it kept falling out very easily.