• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Gauging interest for the Invasion at the Mad Dogs and Englishmen show in Michigan July 12-14

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I am trying to line up a host hotel for this event so I need some idea of how many members will be attending and need a hotel for this weekend. This is a chance for all our Mid West members to participate in an all Sunbeam weekend. Please PM me or post here ASAP. Thank you, Eric

JWP

Gold Level Sponsor
I plan on attending, however I do not need hotel accommodations. Hoping my car will be together for the event.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I would love to attend, but currently my schedule is to be relocated to the UK about then. I have been to the museum before, but not for a show.