• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

FS: Wilton Wool Carpet Set SI, SII

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
This is a used carpet set that is in need of a good cleaning up. Mostly, I think some time with a good vacuum will get it looking great. Was in my brother's green SII. This is one of Rick at Sunbeam Specialities wilton wool carpet kits that I purchased new. It's too nice to throw away so I'd like to see someone put it to good use.

75.00 plus shipping

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
I bought it from rick about 15 years ago. It was in my brother's SII which sat in storage for about 10 of those 15 years while he was over seas with the military. Scott bought the car for parts this summer and this was one of the left over things he gave me for dismanteling the car with him. Scott didn't need it since race cars don't get carpet.

It's still very useable and will clean up nice. The building my brother had the car stored in must have been pretty dirty because the car was pretty dirty when he dropped it off at my place. It's not worn thin anywhere, just needs a good cleaning... hence the price.