• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Front Fender

skywords

Donation Time
Hello everyone
My Series I body has been walnut shelled and bead blasted (rust spots). I spent two days blowing shells out of it and they still keep coming. I have primed it and will turn the water hose loose on it next.

My question is: I am about to purchase a front section of fender from VB and they list it in their catalog as applicable too 45T. What is the difference in the early cars with this part? I purchased a front Valance from them and it also said 45T but I cannot see any difference. It arrived shortly after I ordered it and looks quite nice. Is there a difference in the way the headlight mounts? The front fender section is in stock (isn't production wonderful). Has anyone bought one of these before. Help I keep eyeballing the project Series II in my yard and I don't want to butcher it to get this part.

Rick

S

Steve Kirk

The only difference I am aware of in the fenders is the hole for the side lights turn signals.

skywords

Donation Time
Thanks Steve
I should of thought of that. I am going to ask if they could send me a photo of the part before I buy.

Rick