• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

FOR SALE: 1600cc engine by Jan Servaites

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
SOLD: I'd like to sell an engine that I have. It's a fresh rebuild by Jan Servaites that has been run in with roughly 1000 miles. This is the engine that I had in the black SII car that I drove to Invasion III in Dillard, Ga. Everything on this engine is new and it runs very strong. It's been built to LeMans Stage II Specs.

Rebuilt head, new valves, reconditioned rocker assembly, Vizard mod, 9:1 compression with new pistons (Jan... do you remember if these were flat tops and how much they were over sized?), Balanced, Lightened flywheel, new waterpump, Delta cam LeMans grind, Clutch, Starter, Generator, SI overflow tank, timing chain, every thing was new.

I was running it with a set of twin zeniths with 150 jets and it really ran strong. $3000.00 firm - Pick-up only. 937-272-6347

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
J O'G buy it ?:D

Is the Harrington still going to be at your place during the invasion ?
Sure would like to see it in person...