• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Florida Highway Patrol Stealthy Vehicles

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hilarious and a good thing.
A very young 40ish Tiger owner came to my house to purchase a AC housing and a quarter panel.
When he told me he was a CHP officer I thanked him for his service and we talked about it for a while he said it's just amazing I'm going 80 miles an hour and people drive by me at 90 all the time and they wonder why they get pulled over and they say I didn't see you.

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
Mass State Police used to set up radar traps using semis to hang the radar unit on. The cop in the truck would radio the 10 guys a half mile up the road on your vehicle and clocked speed. "I couldn't have been going that fast officer, really"

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Years ago, Indiana used bright yellow pickups to patrol construction zones, writing tickets. People complained it was entrapment! Sure, construction equipment is an open invitation to speed.

Bill