• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Flame Trap and Weber

RootesRacer

Donation Time
You do still have PCV right?

If you cant find an aircleaner housing that has a nipple for the PCV fresh air hose you can always just add a filter to the hose itself.

Best though if it comes from the filtered side of the aircleaner though.

JJames

Bronze Level Sponsor
Yes. I have the PCV and it is piped to the outlet from the crank on the other side of the engine by the tappet covers.

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
I run the hose from the bottom of my aircleaner to the flame trap, I use a molded hose that I found at a auto parts store that works well. There should be a nipple on the bottom of your air cleaner or at least a place to put one.:cool:

RootesRich

Donation Time
The bottom plate for the DGV air cleaner assembly has a hole drilled in one of the corners. This is for the installation of a plastic "L" pipe to which the hose from the flame trap terminates.

If you need a picture of the assembly, PM me your e-mail address.