• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

finally on the dark side

socorob

Donation Time
I finally ended this project. I have a new luxurious pleather interior now! If only I had carpet...., but next I think will be the hard top which I have been dreading. Anyone found early series rear windows that fit correctly? I don't think it will be fun to try to make one of those.

Attachments

• onsole installed small.JPG
    onsole installed small.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 82
  • pleather interior small.JPG
    pleather interior small.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 98

socorob

Donation Time
Thanks Kelly. Those are junkyard miata seats with fairly inexpensive iggee slip over seat covers. It made the car look 100 times better. Once I get around to carpet it will seem like a new car.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Awwww.... It's ok, I guess... (Robbie....new mailing address to follow:D. I'll take 2)

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks Kelly. Those are junkyard miata seats with fairly inexpensive iggee slip over seat covers. It made the car look 100 times better. Once I get around to carpet it will seem like a new car.

I did the same with Ol' BLue, by '67 Alpine Series V. I also put the same type seats and seat covers in my V6.