• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Finally. Cool Cat power.

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Been driving ten years with no power. Charge the battery last a week or one day of night driving. Red light on dash always on. Decided to replace voltage regulator again with one I just decided last min to add to order from rick and voila! Everything came to life. Dash light went out. Gauges bright. Hooked volt meter up while driving (at red light) and getting 13 plus volts. Yeehaw! Dug out my solid state cool cat lights intermittant wiper control no spliced wires complicated as heck looking module but with great instructions is going on next. Cool cat's switch goes into the od slot on steering shroud. Which is same on automatic as manual. Even has a lettered "intermittant/cont" labeled od delete. The instructions are step by step, and there's a diagram to boot, but the number of connections and the complexity of it all looks daunting. End result is intermittant wipers that go to off position when car is off, lights on and off accordingly, intermittant control switch, other things I'm not thinking of, and the really big one, solid state gauge control. Opened up Cool Cat's package last night. And put it right back.! Instructions seem simple. Never seen so many precise electrical parts in my life. The one in the diagram that turns on parking and tail lights with the headlights is the most precise looking engineering marvel of them all. I hope my fat fingers can get that one and all the rest situated.