• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Filter down under

Jim E

Donation Time
This could go wrong very fast.... but I see where y'all down under are about to get filtered.

skywords

Donation Time
I suppose they will have to find out the hard way. When the Aussie housewife types in chicken breasts looking for the best deals and the Black Suburbans pull in the drive. We all want to rid the world of crap but at what cost?

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

With the way the government is spending our budget surplus, I doubt they will have the money to do this. Alot of election promises from our 'wonderful' :rolleyes: Prime Minister are already being put on the back burner. I suppose all we can do is watch this space.

Regards, Robin.

Nickodell

Donation Time
Hey, Robin; what happened to your courageous previous P.M. and other ministers who laid it on the line about how immigrants have to adapt to Australia's laws, mores and way of life, and not the other way round? It was a breath of fresh air - what was it, three or four years ago - and I'm sure he would have stopped this nonsense.

Did the Political Correctness, multicultural bunch win? They are winning like all get out in Britain. In some areas the Muslims are essentially running small islands within the country, with their own Sharia courts, and the government does nothing for fear of offending them.

The disease is spreading to this country, too. Target (a large chain of stores) now allows Muslim checkout clerks to refuse to serve a customer carrying anything made from pork, even if they do not have to actually touch it, like ham even in a can, and in at least one city (Minneapolis) Muslim taxi drivers are permitted to refuse to pick up a fare carrying alcohol (even in a brown bag) or with a dog - even a service dog for a blind person - as they consider dogs, like pigs, to be "unclean."

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Nick,

Unfortunately, a lot of voters decided that Australia needed a 'change' and just for that reason. Our 'wonderful' new PM came in kissing everyone's you know what and promising the world. The PM basically went ahead and did the opposite to what Mr Howard was doing or was holding out on like the Kyoto agreement, saying sorry to the stolen generation and reversing the industrial relations laws to name a few. Mr Howard copped a lot of flack about the boat people saga and hard stance on immigration. We also had one of the best treasurers Australia has ever has as well.
That's all in the past now and we have to put up with Mr Rudd for the next three years. By then Australia will be in deficit and blaming the opposition for it.

Regards, Robin.