• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Feature Articles drop down

dmich2

Donation Time
I very rarely look it this, but I tried to find an article and there's nothing there anymore. Have they been moved?

Dennis

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Actually I had to remove them for now. Spammers were using the "email article to a friend" feature to send out spam from our website. This is why we were shut down by our service provider a few weeks ago. Apparently you don't need to be a forum member or signed in to use that feature, at least with the software we currently have.

I haven't had time to see if there is a way to turn off that feature so the articles can be put back up. If that's not possible the articles will have to be added via another method.

If anyone needs something specific let me know and I can email it to you.

Sorry,
Todd

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Articles are back!

OK I figured out how to turn off the email from Articles so I could put the articles back online.

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks, Todd. I found any link still worked, but better to have the Articles section working.

Tom

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Not quite...

OK, so now I realized not all of the articles are working. For example my fuel tank install tips doesn't come up.

I will try to sort those out...