• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

false floor passenger foot rest

fireboltgirl

Donation Time
Did Series III cars have the false floor / passenger foot rest? Would it be the same as the false floor used in the Tiger, or shaped differently because of the size of the tranmission tunnel?

Thanks!
Kim

Series III
Tiger II

alpine_64

Donation Time
All series had the flase floor.

The Tiger ones are smaller than the alpine ones.

the alpine ones can be cut down and modified to fit a tiger.. not the other way.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
All series had the flase floor.

The Tiger ones are smaller than the alpine ones.

the alpine ones can be cut down and modified to fit a tiger.. not the other way.

Slight correction Michael - Series I and II never had the false floor - it started with Series 3.

Limey

Donation Time
Did Series III cars have the false floor / passenger foot rest? Would it be the same as the false floor used in the Tiger, or shaped differently because of the size of the tranmission tunnel?

Thanks!
Kim

Series III
Tiger II

Hi Kim,

I might have a RHD one. Drop me line and I'll have a look Yours free to a fellow 'nutter', just the postage.

Oliver