• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

factory options

alpine_64

Donation Time
Do we still have the factory options info on the SAOCA site? Been looking around the menus and cant find it...

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
No, we have to pressure Ian to re-post all of that material. He's got it, but hasn't had time to post it all.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Thi was not the LAT List, it was all the alpine options from SI-V. If you want a list of LAt options and pics try the TEAE site.

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor
I talked with Ian about this last night and he'll get to it when he has a free weekend.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
I talked with Ian about this last night and he'll get to it when he has a free weekend.

What is a free weekend?This weekend is a holiday weekend.We will be cutting out walls at one of our sons house while his wife and kids are at her mother's place.Hopefully the new beam and what will be drywalled.electric work done and new lights in the ceilings finished by saturday evening

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor
As a married man with two kids, a free weekend to me is one without any kid obligations like sports or school projects and one where the wife doesn't have a list of "to do" projects for me. Then there's the lawn which always seems to need cutting on the weekend.

Since those type of weekends come around 3 times a year if I'm lucky, I can certainly understand what Ian means when he says "I'll do it when I have a free weekend". :)