• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Exhaust Gasket Manifold to dual downpipe

67Survivor

Donation Time
The PO of my Alpine installed a paper gasket between the Exhaust Manifold and the dual downpipe. Needless to say, the second day I had it on the road, the gasket blew (caught fire?) I was lucky enough to walk into a muffler shop and they had one that wasn't an exact match, but when I got it home, it seems to fit perfectly. They didn't know what it was from. I am wondering if there is a good source of supply for this gasket, or should I be seeing if they have any more of them?

alpine_64

Donation Time
Sunbeam specialties and classic sunbeam both stock these iirc. Victoria British may do , but I would use them as a last resort after the other 2.