• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Entries Requested for Salisbury Concours

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I received this email from Concours organizer William Unger. If you wish to contact him his email address is TR3A1960 at aol dot com.

Dear Mr. Christie:

I am writing on behalf of the Salisbury House Foundation's Salisbury Concours and show. The Salisbury House is an English manor house in Des Moines, Iowa built during the 1920s and situated in ten acres of gardens and oak woods. The house was featured as part of the A&E Network's American Castles series. The purpose of the Salisbury Concours, formerly the Salisbury Automobile Classic, is to raise funds for the preservation and restoration of the Salisbury House and gardens. The Salisbury Concours is an invitational concours d'elegance and automobile show. British saloon and sports cars are special interest categories in 2010. I am asking the favor of having you and hopefully your club members review the web site, www.Salisburyconcours.com. We are hoping that some of your members will apply to exhibit their cars.

Sincerely,

William R. Unger