• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Engine For Sale $350 - Other parts too

anduril3019

Donation Time
Series II engine for sale, Serial # B9110108. Engine was purchased from someone doing a V6 conversion who said it was running when removed. I did a full dis-assembly and cleaning and found the internals to be in excellent condition. Cylinder bores still had hone marks top to bottom and no scoring or ridges, I would guess 5,000-10,000 miles. I replaced Main bearings (-.020"), rod bearings (-.020"), and rings (+.040"). Valves were lapped, but no other head work done.

I believe this to be a good solid stock engine. I wouldn't hesitate to put it in my own car (if I had one) but it comes with no warranties of any kind.

Glad to answer any questions.

Engine is in Los Angeles area.

Have some other parts too, transmission, Webber carb, header tank, shop manual, intake manifold, British front number plate mount, lever shock conversion plates.

Attachments

• Engine 1.jpg
    Engine 1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Engine 3.jpg
    Engine 3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Engine 4.jpg
    Engine 4.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Parts 1.jpg
    Parts 1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Transmission.jpg
    Transmission.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 71

Cargurl

Donation Time
I may bed interested in your engine and a couple more of your parts call me please

Valerie Baldwin
248=789=0836
I am in Long Beach Ca