• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

elkslayer

elkslayer

Donation Time
Hi All,Went to Tacoma Wa and visited a warehouse full of alpine parts. This guy has trannies to body parts by the cases. He would like to sell it all as a package if possible including a 65ser4 that looks not bad with hard top.Pm or call me (dave 2533507146) for more info.

Dave

atallamcs

Donation Time
parts and more parts

I spoke with the guy with this warehouse of parts--literally tons of stuff that he acquired from buying the property. It is stuffed with some Mercedes as well. As for cars--he has one series IV with hardtop, not running and all kinds of parts and bins--he does not want to seperate the car from the stuff and wants $10,000 for the lot. That is what I know. I think he will start putting the stuff on ebay.

Bill