• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Early Series shock conversion kit

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
The first run of the Early Series Shock Conversion Kits have been sold and there is a 2 on the waiting list for the next 10.
As w/ most things manufactured it is cheaper if a number of the items can be made and that is the case here.
If there is 7 or 8 others who are interested I will ask the fabricator to begin building them. If the first run is a good indicator it will take about 6 weeks to get them, but I can't say I would not get bumped back by larger jobs that come into the shop.
So as to not drag this out I will give it about 2-3 weeks and if there is no demand then I will close it. I have tried to find a shop who would build them on demand but at this time no one is interested.
For those who may be interested the price will be $ 105.00/ set, perhaps less, depending on final price of the shouldered weld studs.
US shipping is $11.35 and insurance is $2.35 w/ delivery confirmation,.75.
Ins. and del.conf. is of course optional.
To Canada shipping is $32.95 not including Ins/del.conf.
Payment by PayPal incurs fees that will be added to cost as I am doing this at cost for forum members.

GT BOB

Donation Time
The first run of the Early Series Shock Conversion Kits have been sold and there is a 2 on the waiting list for the next 10.
As w/ most things manufactured it is cheaper if a number of the items can be made and that is the case here.
If there is 7 or 8 others who are interested I will ask the fabricator to begin building them. If the first run is a good indicator it will take about 6 weeks to get them, but I can't say I would not get bumped back by larger jobs that come into the shop.
So as to not drag this out I will give it about 2-3 weeks and if there is no demand then I will close it. I have tried to find a shop who would build them on demand but at this time no one is interested.
For those who may be interested the price will be $ 105.00/ set, perhaps less, depending on final price of the shouldered weld studs.
US shipping is $11.35 and insurance is $2.35 w/ delivery confirmation,.75.
Ins. and del.conf. is of course optional.
To Canada shipping is $32.95 not including Ins/del.conf.
Payment by PayPal incurs fees that will be added to cost as I am doing this at cost for forum members.

I'M INTERESTED IN A CONVERSION SET- GT BOB NEW MEMBER

anduril3019

Donation Time
I received a set of these from bulldurham a week or so ago. I haven't mounted them yet, but they look great, well made.

helijm

Donation Time
Bull, I am in need of three sets of your adapter kit for the new shocks. My email is helijm@cox.net and would like to talk with you on the phone. My number is 702 429 8715 and I am located in Las Vegas, NV. Looking forward to hearing from you...Thanks Jim M