• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Donor Dash

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Looking for a Series V LHD Dash to veneer.
Soundness of structure is important but cosmetics are obviously not due to its intended purpose for me.

I could veneer the dash that is in it but it's the original, in good shape, and I would like to keep it like it is in case I change my mind about the look of the veneer dash, once it is installed.
I have the veneer from when my dad bought extra for doing his dash, so I'm trying to keep cost down on this job with all of the other projects I already have going with the car. (seat rebuild/recover, new carpet kit, Rebel wiring harness, etc.)

I said all of that to say...I don't want to put a lot of money into purchasing a second dash but if I can find a deal...I'll take it! :)

Thanks
-Tod

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
I have two of the black plastic ones available. Ypou probably are looking for a wooden one?

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Are you coming to the Invasion? I can bring one there. Have a wood dash too! Eric

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Bring your mother too. She will have a great time at the Scottish games held alongside the British car show on the Saturday!