• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Donation

skywords

Donation Time
I made my donation using pay pal and it was returned and I would like to make my donation but I cannot find anywhere on the site that will lead me to the Treasurer. I think a list of officers might be helpful. The prices have changed on the donation levels since I tried to donate. Just want to do my part.

Thanks for any help.

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Rick,
Go to the Home page, then Members, then the list of officers is the first 'subcategory'. Direct mail links follow their names. The Treasurer's name
is Rich... kinda fitting, don't you think?

Further down in the subcategory list is Make a Donation, with the suggested amounts, and the spiffs for each donation level. This list seems to match the latest email I got, so I think it's current.

I don't do paypal myself, but I recall that a common typo last year was as follows: soaca vs saoca

Ken

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Rick,

Please check with Rich Vose. I'm pretty sure your donation was accepted at PayPal. I was getting the donation avatars working properly earlier in the week and was you had made a donation. We had a configuration problem at first that sisn't become obvious until donations were coming in.... I did get it fixed, but I had to create your avatar manually.... that's how I know you were on the list of people who paid with paypal this month.

Thanks a ton for your donation. Rich has access to PayPal and can check it all out for you!

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
I don't do paypal myself, but I recall that a common typo last year was as follows: soaca vs saoca

Ken,

Rich is sending me a list of people who have sent donations by other methods than PayPal. I will need to set these up manually... which isn't a problem, but I do prefer people to pay with paypal. If I create them manually they don't get the automated processing like the ones that set it up through the system. What I mean is.... in one year I need to manually disable the ones I set up. PayPal will do it automatically.