• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Do I need anything from Summit?

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Yeah, I know: that's a strange request. Here's the deal: I have a $30 off coupon that is going to expire tomorrow. As far as I know, I only need one thing: the water outlet for my Offenhauser Intake and Holley Carb. I am going to order the outlet one way or the other. Even though I won't need it for a while, I want to be sure I have one in case they stop making them or they go up dramatically in price as demand goes down. The intake is $38. I am not looking to waste $30, but if there was something else I ought to pick up while I am at it...

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

alpine_64

Donation Time
plugs, leads, msd/crane module, filters oil/air/filter housings? Nice K&N drop filter housing for the V6?

v13311

Silver Level Sponsor
I recently purchased license plate bolts with tiny l.e.d. lights in them that enable my rear plate - which is mounted below my rear bumper - to be lighted. I am satisfied with the look. These were purchased from the Summit catalog.

Good luck, there are many things in th Summit catalog.

Ed

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I recently bought a 0.7" bore Wilwood master cylinder, since I no longer have the brake booster and the original .875" master required a lot of leg! $49 at Summit.

They also have Hella battery disconnect switches, not as cheap as other places but it's a known brand name. $19 I think.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks guys. Some good suggestions in here. Michael's air filter housing one in particular might be a good thing to grab now, although I guess there is no reason to think they might be in short supply in the future. Can any of the V6 guys tell me which filter/housing they use? I assume space is pretty tight.

And speaking of filters, does anyone know if they carry one that will work with the 32/36 on my stock motor?

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Jim,

I have seen DGV filters on their online catalogue. Do a search and you should find something suitable. I'm glad that Summit is in the US otherwise I would have no money. Too many good things to buy, but they also have online purchasing. That can't be good.

Regards, Robin.