• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Delta Cams

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Jim E posted a couple weeks ago that Delta Cams seemd a bit slow. I just had my camshaft done and they turned it around in a day and a half. Of course it took 6 days going and 6 days back via UPS ground, Cleveland to Tacoma, but that's expected.

Tom H

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I just received my 5 cams & a box of 36 lifters yesterday. Besides the lobe regrind, 3 lobes & a keyway needed repair too. Yes, the shipping took the most waiting.
Jan

Jim E

Donation Time
Glad to hear it the super fast turn around from Delta has always been a huge plus.

bkasl

Donation Time
Can you provide the mailing address of Delta and phone #? Is their a level of cam modification you recommend over stock? Brent

Jim E

Donation Time
For the 1725 most folks run the Delta grind "KB" the next one up is ok but a little peaky that grind is "D9"

I also know they have a grind that Jan and Ian sent in to be copied from a factory or tuner cam for the 1600 which may be a good choice for that engine. Not sure what the number for that one is.

serIIalpine

Donation Time
What are the specs on the KB and D9 grind?

I have the Isky SB2 grind and I'm very happy with it.

Thanks

Eric

'62 SerII

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Delta's website is down for repairs, but their phone number still works:
800-562-5500

Tom H