• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Decent yet crappy hubcaps wanted.

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Shiny's not a requirement as they would not match my car's natural (rusty) 'patina'. Few dings per cap is okeydokey too. Yes, I do have low standards~
Looking for a set of four. My steel wheels (unknown origin) have four lugs & three nipples/nubs the h-caps would go over.

Any help.? Shipping would be to 80301.

Cheers,
Cris

Acollin

Donation Time
Hub caps

A pair showed up on ebay. I'd send you a link if I knew how.shouldn't be to hars to track down.

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Shiny's not a requirement as they would not match my car's natural (rusty) 'patina'. Few dings per cap is okeydokey too. Yes, I do have low standards~
Looking for a set of four. My steel wheels (unknown origin) have four lugs & three nipples/nubs the h-caps would go over.

Any help.? Shipping would be to 80301.

Cheers,
Cris

Are you using the 13" Alpine wheels or the 15" Husky wheels? I'm fairly sure that the hub caps are different sizes and don't interchange.

Acollin

Donation Time
There are 4 sunbeam hub caps set to go off on ebay in 23 hours. The bid is about $20 for the set now.