• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

David Vizard Mods

bkasl

Donation Time
Is someone able to fax me the content of the Vizard mods to an Alpine head? I cannot find my copy and will need in the next few weeks, or is it available to purchase? Brent

Jim E

Donation Time
I have that information on my Alpine plus CD, can look and see if it is a small enought file to email if you would shot me an email. or I can mail you the CD or both.

bkasl

Donation Time
email address

I have that information on my Alpine plus CD, can look and see if it is a small enought file to email if you would shot me an email. or I can mail you the CD or both.

Jim-email me at kasl@windstream.net.

Thanks for the help, I hope the file is not too big to receive but try it and I will let you know right away. If possible, you may have to email me the files separately for sizing. Brent

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Jim,

Is the information on the Vizard mods the 'Chrysler 1500/1725' article which has approximately 13 pages? If not, I would be interested as well.

Regards, Robin.