• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Cruisin the coast

socorob

Donation Time
http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/
for those of you in the gulf coast area, cruisin the coast is coming up in a month. There are literally thousands of vintage cars and hot rods of all kinds and from everywhere that come to the mississippi gulf coast for the week.

socorob

Donation Time
Today was the 1st day, even though it stormed in the morning and rained off and mostly on all day, probably 200-300 cars were there i suppose. Mainly hot rods, 2 mini coopers, an MG with a 2.8 V6, my alpine, and I saw an old lotus with the square back driving around the area. But the craziest thing i saw was this... AN old jalopy where the guy cut a chevy v8 down into a v2, and it runs.

Attachments

• V2 engine.jpg
    V2 engine.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 16