• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Craigslist

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
OK. saw a photo (My work computer is blocking the photo, you can see how hard I am at it today!!). I think that power bulge is actually where the carbs caught fire and burned the paint off. Was hoping this was the racecar I ran years ago(It is not), many thanks to RootesRooter for pointing me at the ad.

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
This is not a race car, it is a car that someone thought would look cool with a roll bar and stickers. Note that there are no SCCA, ICSSC, SOVREN or anything else onthe car.No electrical cut off or any other evidence of race equipment. It is a mess but I notice that he got a set of the non hooded headlight rims for it.
If I did this right, there should be 3 photos attached

Attachments

• Prld Apline1.jpg
    Prld Apline1.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 38
  • PtldAlpine2.jpg
    PtldAlpine2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 44
  • PtldAlpine3.jpg
    PtldAlpine3.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 45

alpine_64

Donation Time
This is not a race car, it is a car that someone thought would look cool with a roll bar and stickers. Note that there are no SCCA, ICSSC, SOVREN or anything else onthe car.No electrical cut off or any other evidence of race equipment. It is a mess but I notice that he got a set of the non hooded headlight rims for it.
If I did this right, there should be 3 photos attached

If the japanese ijmport market has shown me anything one must conclude that putting lots of racing and automotive suppliers stickers on a car makes it go faster and handle better. This car has the bigger rims.. im sure with the addition of some blue lighting under it would become a real street winner :D