• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Convertible top replacement

Slainte

Donation Time
Can anyone remind me where to find information on how to install a replacement soft top? I know I've seen it, and I think it was on this site, but it may have been on a Tiger site, too. I can't seem to find the right search parameters to dig it up. Thanks in advance.

mikephillips

Donation Time
I've posted on it before, Don't recall who asked the question then so look for threads I've posted on. It was in the last 2-3 months.

socorob

Donation Time
Im getting ready to install a top for a series 2. There are 2 flaps of vinyl in each window opening. 1 is about center on top of the window, 1 is about center on the back side of the window. I guess they are about 2 or 3 inches wide by about 6-8 inches long. I guess they have something to do with the cantrails. Do these wrap around the cantrails, or are they supposed to be a loop that the cantrail goes through? Also above the back window, theres about 2 inches of fabric all the way across where the back metal bow goes. Are theres pieces supposed to wrap around the back bow some kind of way? It looks like theres 2 small holes in the center of the bow where pop rivets were. Do they pop rivet there? thanks

Robbie