• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Complicated

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
Why is so hard to post pictures, it should not be so complicated??? I would like to know how to edit out old files in the picture manager as well it said I have to large or to many files? Thanks

skywords

Donation Time
George
The easiest way to post pictures is to open a photobucket or similar account. Upload your pictures there and then copy the URL link and put it in the insert image button on this site. It really is not to much bother once you have done it a few times. The great thing about these photo sharing sites is you will always have the pictures there in a safe place.

Good luck

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Why is so hard to post pictures, it should not be so complicated??? I would like to know how to edit out old files in the picture manager as well it said I have to large or to many files? Thanks

click on HOME
click on MY ACCOUNT
click on ATTACHMENTS (last entry in list beneath Control Panel)
a list of photos should appear; check each one for deletion, click on DELETE