• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

complete corvette suspension and transmission for your Alipine project

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
You certainly look at Alpine projects from a slightly different angle. I would never have looked at that hulk and thought "hey, I could stuff all of that under my Alpine".

alpine_64

Donation Time
Don't lok at it as stuffing that under an alpine....look at it as sliding an Alpine over the top of it :p
You certainly look at Alpine projects from a slightly different angle. I would never have looked at that hulk and thought "hey, I could stuff all of that under my Alpine".

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Split the Series Alpine down the middle and widen it by about 15 inches, then cut it in half across the doors and lengthen it by about 18 inches and it might vaguely "slide over the top" of the C5 chassis.