• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Commerative Air Force

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Does anyone belong to the Commerative Air Force? I am thinking of joining at the full membership level of $175. The Aluminum Overcast B-17 was in town two weeks ago, so beautiful!

Jack

skywords

Donation Time
I am not a member but should be, they work hard to keep the birds alive. When I worked for the Evergreen Museum I was lucky enough to ride along in a formation flight with their B-17 and Evergreens. I will see if I can dig up some pictures from those days.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Commerative Air Force?

I thought it was Confederate Air Force...

I bought a control stick grip from a P51 Mustang from them in Dallas back in 1978. It serves as a shift knob on my V6 now.:D

jack Bacon

Donation Time
The name was changed a few years ago. Check out the Minnesota Wing one of the biggest wings- cafsmw.org

Jack