• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Coming from GA looking to meet up

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Folks,
Leaving Atlanta area Wed AM, taking the direct route to Winona, Looking to meet up with anyone heading that way. Probably drive about 5-600 miles per day.
Tom j 6788605403

moonracer

Donation Time
Hoping you have safe travels on your trip. My wife and I are leaving early Friday morning to make the trip to Winona. ETA is hopefully around 9:30-10:00 am. We are both looking forward to the invasion as this is our first.

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey Tom, wear a rain suit with the top up, you should be ok. You could also drill a couple of holes in the floor boards to keep from adding too much water weight.:)

I wish I could go, but I don't envy your trip. For the same miles as you will drive this week, you could have made a one way trip to San Diego!!

Good Luck and have fun, see you at Eurofest

Sam

moonracer

Donation Time
just checked our weather report. 10% thursday 30% for Friday Saturday and 10% for Sunday. Not too bad. Unfortunatlly we need the rain.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey Tom, wear a rain suit with the top up, you should be ok. You could also drill a couple of holes in the floor boards to keep from adding too much water weight.:)
!!

Good Luck and have fun, see you at Eurofest

Sam

Drill holes?? It'll just drain out the rusted out spots ! I'm going to bring a small 12v bilge pump :D

I'll have fun, it's the luck that's needed.
See you at Euro you driving the Alpine?
Tom j

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
invasion update

raining in WI at this time Tuesday night, be on the road for MN on Wed. morning

Brad