• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Clutch Slave Cylinder Bracket

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Does anyone have a photo or a diagram of the clutch slave cylinder as installed on a 260 5 bolt? I have searched through all my Tiger books and the Tiger workshop manual and have not been able to locate either a picture or a diagram.

thanks

Duke

Donation Time
My car's front end is up on jack stands....I'll try to get some photos this afternoon.

Duke

Donation Time
Here you got...Hope these help.

TB1.jpg

TB3.jpg

TB4.jpg

TB5.jpg

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Duke: Thanks for the pictures you sent. Here are a couple of pictures of the bracket with the old slave cylinder. I'm still trying to determine where it is attached to my 5 bolt bell housing. Any additional help or ideas will be appreciated.

ClutchSlaveBracket11.jpg
ClutchSlaveBrackBracket2.jpg

mikephillips

Donation Time
If you hold the cylinder so tha it's straight fron to back from the clutch arm there should only be 2 hold in the bellhousing on that side that it will fit. If you're not sure I'll try to find time to look at mine.

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi all:

thanks for the response regarding the slave cylinder bracket.

I was able to get the proper bracket and a couple of other items from Doug Jennings. What a great resource!