• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Cleaning out my spares

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
Here before they go onto Ebay.
Mostly for Alpines, a few for Tigers, and some for others. Pictures available. More parts available too much to list! Robert. 64venezia (at) g mail dot com
4 Overriders SI-III in good usable condition
2 Overriders Alpine SIV-V/Tiger 1 good chrome, 1 so-so, good for rechroming or us as driver.
Bumpers 10 available 2 with a bend can easily be straightened and rechromed and others.
NOS Distributor Caps 3 styles: screw-, plug-, or side taps.
5 used Alpine scripts, and 2 dash plugs
Heater levers 3 with balls, 2 with black knobs and 1 extra black knob.
Hinges for Soft Top Set (LH & RH) good condition.
1600 Engines complete or parts, Transmissions, and Rear-Ends.
Window Regulators, stock Wheels, Doors, Hoods, Trunk Lids, and lots more….!
Fuelpump AC Model EP-12 12V 6psi.1 NOS and 3 used.
Wiring Harnass complete with all switches and gauges in metric for non-OD Alpine SV.
Headlight surrounds with eyebrows for Hillman, Sunbeam, or ….? pair in fair condition
Speedo Cables for Sunbeam I-IV 1 new, 1 used
Lenses 4 white Sunbeam parking lights, 2 Rear indicator lights, Dietz round #276 and (2)L677 clear for.. ?
Groups of parts: Lucas Voltage regulator, Parking light front Sunbeam Alpine SI-III, Voltage stabilizer Eslinger type neg ground, NOS horn mounting bracket.
2 Air intake louvers very good condition, 2 Radiator Caps, 1 4TR Voltage Regulator, Smith Superstat NOS Thermostat.
Steering wheel black with center cap has Sunbeam spline but w/o horn ring, for…?

Last edited:

david bridson

Donation Time
Dave bridson

hi,looking for a pair of doors for my s111,bare doors would be fine. Also need a windscreen rubber and sreen to body for the above, kind regards dave bridson

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Howdy, I'm interested in a couple things.
Air intake louvers & the headlight surrounds with eyebrows for Hillman.
Just so I'm sure, what air intake louvers are these, they go on the side of the front fenders, the LAT optional ones.?

If so I'll take them depending on price. Shipping would to 80513.

Cheers,
Cris

alpine_64

Donation Time
Howdy, I'm interested in a couple things.
Air intake louvers & the headlight surrounds with eyebrows for Hillman.
Just so I'm sure, what air intake louvers are these, they go on the side of the front fenders, the LAT optional ones.?

If so I'll take them depending on price. Shipping would to 80513.

Cheers,
Cris

I think you'll find the air intake louvers are the Ines in the front scuttle of aloines and tigers , not in the fenders

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
I think you'll find the air intake louvers are the Ines in the front scuttle of aloines and tigers , not in the fenders

Thank you for the clarification Michael, much appreciated.

To the OP, I'd still like the eyebrows if available.

Cheers to all,
Cris

Ranger

Donation Time
Parts

I'm interested in :5 used Alpine scripts, and 2 dash plugs & Hinges for Soft Top Set (LH & RH) good condition. Please let me know coat and shipping to 08026