• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Chrome wires

sd_pace

Donation Time
I have 5 new in 02, 13" dayton chome wire wheels, hubs, two ear spins, with bearings and tires. all like new except the spins have some marks from a hammer (not from me) these all are straight and balanced ready to put on your car... I was lookin to get 1500.00 for everything:eek:...

I am taking them to the columbia show with some other parts like a whole tiger 288 pinion and gear set w/bearrings, two series 5 alpine axles and hubs..

Steve

sd_pace

Donation Time
sure give me a pm and a place to send it I will get it to ya I have some that are on the car

Last edited:

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
Here also some pictures of a wheel and the hubs would be great. How good are the splines on the hubs? Thanks, Robert 64venezia(at) g mail d o t c o m