• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Chicago area Alpines

mbruskin

Donation Time
I was wondering if there are many Chicago area Alpine owners. It would be fun to get some northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northern Indiana cars together. Just a thought.

Murray

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Hi Murray,

There are quite a few Chicago area Alpines, however we really never get together much, some I have never even met. I think it would be great to get together more often. Ideally, I think we should have a Chicagoland SAOCA Chapter.

Unfortunately, our Alpine is currently out of action awaiting some clutch repair (at a minimum). Maybe I should organize a get together where we all help pull the engine and transmission, it'll be just like Invasion VII. :)

Also, please put the British Car Union show on your calendar, Sunday Sept. 12th. There were several Alpines and Tigers there last year, it's a great chance to get some Alpine exposure.

http://www.britishcarunion.com/

mbruskin

Donation Time
I have been to the BCU show the last 3 years in my TR3A. This year I'll take the Alpine, which I have only had for about 5 weeks. I have changed many parts on the car and work on it every day. I also drive it most days.

I would like to get together anytime, anywhere. I think it would be good to help each other.

Murray