• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Charleston British Car Day -

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Dennis, I know Bob and Judy are going to Charleston with their Alpine. I will be there too. I think Eric will be there in his Harrington. We should have 5 to ten Sunbeams there. We are staying at the Red Roof Inn in Mt. Pleasant Friday and Saturday nights. Come join us!

Cheers,

dmich2

Donation Time
My daughter and son-in-law just moved to Mt Pleasant so I'll be laying my head there. I was planning on attending the Friday night thing also, but I know where the Red Roof Inn is too, I think....Is it near that gentlemen's club????? :p

My cell is 703-402-6712

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Dennis,
I will not be able to make this show this year. I know Eric will be there so you will have three or more Sunbeams at least there.

Cheers,
Todd

dmich2

Donation Time
Sorry to hear you can't make it Todd. Was looking forward to seeing you. Maybe Nashville?

Dennis

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Way to go Dennis M! His Alpine got a first place in the Sunbeam class at the Charleston British car show this weekend. It was a really nice show with perfect weather and a new location too.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
British Car Show Oct 22, 2011 in Charleston SC

I was able to attend the car show and had a GREAT time:D

Met a few very nice folks and got some pictures of the BEST CARS There, Yep! Sunbeams all....

Wish you had been there!

Happy Touring,

DanR

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Good Job Dennis! I wish I could have been there, maybe next year!

What is the date of the Wilmington show?

Cheers,

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
We missed you in Charleston Todd. The Wilmington show is Nov 5th. Hope you can go! Eric

dmich2

Donation Time
Awww shucks...:eek: Thanks Eric and Todd. Congrats to you too Eric you SCUM....LOL Nice looking Mini.
I'm just glad Bob's wife's car wasn't there and the black Tiger arrived after most of the voting.:D But I'll take it as I think the new wheels and boot have helped SP. I'm a proud Papa alright.
SweetPeaCharlestson2011.jpg

DennisnSweetPea2011.jpg

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
The owner of the black Tiger is from Beaufort. A very nice car and it is for sale too-$49,000. Black car with the original red interior still in it-a very rare color combo for a MK1A Tiger. NICE sounding engine! Eric

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Charleston British Car Show - Black Tiger

I got A FEW PICTURES OF THE Sunbeams on site. Very nice too!

THe Black Tiger was exceptionally nice.

The owner was a nice Lady.

DanR