• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

center caps on original rocket rims

msmoorenburg

Donation Time
Ok this is a long shot but i'd figure i'd ask. My SV has rocket rims on it and its missing 2 center caps. Anyone have one :). Also if anyone has a interest in them i'm willing to sell them

7162b50c.jpg

photobucket-4194-1322574451428.jpg

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Rocket Rims....

Ok this is a long shot but i'd figure i'd ask. My SV has rocket rims on it and its missing 2 center caps. Anyone have one :). Also if anyone has a interest in them i'm willing to sell them

Shame, Shame on you for letting your SV get that dirty!:eek:

Hope you are not offended by my remark!:D

Looks like you have avery nice SV!:)

First time I ever saw the Rocket Rims, they are nice looking!

Hope you find what you need!

I am restoring my '67 SV after twenty years or more sitting in the shed! It too was very dirty many times but I finally was able to get to work on her last year.

Received her back from my friend's Paint / Body shop Oct 15. Commodore Blue (106). Sure looks nice now! Have a set of wheel similar to your Rockets!

Replaced my 13" wires ( bad condition) with 4 Bolt 4.25 (108mm) 7"wide fitted with 195 v55 15's that fit nicely with good clearance.

Get that Alpine on the road and enjoy some Happy Touring,

DanR

msmoorenburg

Donation Time

Shame, Shame on you for letting your SV get that dirty!:eek:

Hope you are not offended by my remark!:D

Looks like you have avery nice SV!:)

First time I ever saw the Rocket Rims, they are nice looking!

Hope you find what you need!

I am restoring my '67 SV after twenty years or more sitting in the shed! It too was very dirty many times but I finally was able to get to work on her last year.

Received her back from my friend's Paint / Body shop Oct 15. Commodore Blue (106). Sure looks nice now! Have a set of wheel similar to your Rockets!

Replaced my 13" wires ( bad condition) with 4 Bolt 4.25 (108mm) 7"wide fitted with 195 v55 15's that fit nicely with good clearance.

Get that Alpine on the road and enjoy some Happy Touring,

DanR

Thanks Dan

This happens to be my dad's car I purchased in 1999 as a surprise b-day gift. I liked the car so much i purchased a SIV to restore but was put on the back burner (hints having 4 cars for parts) The car was stored in a shipping container till last year. Sadly my dad passed 2 years ago and never found the time to restore it. So since i've been collecting parts for 8+ years and have 90% of the parts to fix this one (i've even have a SV power coated front k member). So the plan is to start the tear down replace the front pans (i have Rob's pans waiting) and build it back up. So i'll find a place and post pics of the progress.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Your Stock SV

Your Dad had to be proud.....:D

Sorry too, Your Dad was un able to complete such a nice looking SV.

I have a son and daughter in Tx and a son in Ks. Come thru there several times a year on visits. Maybe I will get a chance to meet you and look at your cars some day.

Happy Touring,

DanR

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Summit sells Rocket wheels; perhaps they will sell you the caps you need.
I had never heard of these wheels before this listing; sitting in the barber shop yesterday I picked up a Summit catalog and there they were again.

msmoorenburg

Donation Time
Your Dad had to be proud.....:D

Sorry too, Your Dad was un able to complete such a nice looking SV.

I have a son and daughter in Tx and a son in Ks. Come thru there several times a year on visits. Maybe I will get a chance to meet you and look at your cars some day.

Happy Touring,

DanR

Anytime i'm 45mins north of Houston

msmoorenburg

Donation Time
Summit sells Rocket wheels; perhaps they will sell you the caps you need.
I had never heard of these wheels before this listing; sitting in the barber shop yesterday I picked up a Summit catalog and there they were again.

I called Rocket a few weeks ago and they said no old stock try ebay:mad: