• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Carpet and upholstery kits

john p

Donation Time
Anyone have a recommendation for the best source for carpet and upholstery kits for series 1? I know SS has them as do others. Are they all the same or does each supplier have their own source? I'm looking to redo a red interior in an embassy black car. I have no worthwhile color samples and I'd like to get close to original

johnd

Donation Time
I recently bought some leather seat covers for my SII from OneTrim in the UK. Black with red piping -very good quality. I think their website is Onetrim.co.uk. I believe they stock red - and they will mail you a sample upon request.

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
The quality of kit for my SV from SS was great. Both seats and interior were a high quality. Fit was perfect with no alterations needed. Carpet kit was complete, and finished on edges like they should have been. Highly recommended as far as I'm concerned.