• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Can anyone identify these headlight trim rings?

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
While digging through a bunch of Alpine parts bins I obtained over the years from Sunbeam owners, I uncovered a set of trim rings that I can't identify. I initially assumed they were for an Alpine being in a collection of otherwise all Alpine parts. But these are not the coveted Tiger chrome rings. They click right on to the Alpine headlight bucket but they do not have the "bulbous" top portion to match up the the top of the fender. They are symmetrical with a 7 inch opening and are about 1 and 5/8 deep. They have the countersunk hole for a screw mount and a rivet on the opposite side.

Other Sunbeam car? Other British car?

Thanks

Rick

P1140875r2.jpg P1140876r.jpg