• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Camshaft Specification and head flow results

gary1725

Donation Time
Hi Folks,

I am sure this information is ion here somewhere - I probably just got confused reading different versions of different versions!

I am looking for the lift and duration figures for the Stock 1725 Camshaft and the Delta KB grind camshaft.

My head is being worked at the moment and the machine shop asked for the figures.

Also if anyone has flow readings for a stock head and a head that had the Vizzard mod performed that would also be great as the shop have told me they pre and post flowed the head and will have numbers for me - this would be a good benchmark of how effective their work has been.

thanks

Gary