• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Cambria California drive

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
Just got home from three days in Cambria California for my wife's birthday.
IMG_4028-X2.jpg

IMG_4029-X2.jpg

Image-257-XL.jpg

Image-274-XL.jpg

Image-273-XL.jpg

IMG_4033-X2.jpg

tigereater

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm so jealous. We love that area, but since we're in Colorado, we've not yet been able to drive our Sunbeam there. Maybe in the coming year.

greenbean

Donation Time
Great place Cambria, looks like you were staying at the Cambria Pines facility, they have great 3 day getaway packages that my wife and I have used many, many times --- free dinner, free breakfast and a bottle of wine to boot --- and we love the Moonstone Grill also!!! We drove up to Ragged Point a few years ago and we got to experience the Cobra Club driving down from the Bay area, they were a bunch of really nice people and the views from Ragged Point were spectacular!!

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
John, this brings back wonderful memories from 2015 when Nancy and I went to Australia. Michael King let us use his Series II for a trip along the Great Ocean road. There is something about combining a Sunbeam and beautiful scenery that brings on the smiles.

upload_2020-11-22_9-42-6.png

upload_2020-11-22_9-36-8.png

upload_2020-11-22_9-37-17.png