• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Ca. Tracks

mototron

Donation Time
Hello All
I am going to be visiting friends in Ventura Ca. all next week
Are ther any tracks or vintage racing going on around that area (100 Mile Radius)?
Anything Sports car related / I run a vintage sports car Resto Shop
and would like to checkout other shops ,Meet some Car people ,
go to any car shows or museums .
Thanks
Rocco #86 (61 Alpine )
631 379 7789
mototron@optonline.net

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Interesting I'll be out in the Ventura area all next week on business.

Tracks,
Fontana, Willow Springs, Buttonwillow.
Its a bit early in the season, look into VARA or HMSA to see if they have any events coming up.

Car museum,
http://www.petersen.org/
in L.A.

If you are interested in an interesting shop, visit Dales Restorations in Colton CA.
Thats probably getting near the 100 mile limit though. He does nice Tiger and Alpine restos.

serIIalpine

Donation Time
Will you have a vintage/sports car at your disposal?

I Have a friend who may be purchasing a TR6 this week and I am sure he will want me to go on a shakedown run with him some time next week or weekend.

You could come down or we could come up and go for a drive in the mountains or along the shore.

Eric
'62 SerII
In Burbank CA

mototron

Donation Time
No Vintage Car just a rental Mustang / Sebring
Give me a call or I can call you (631 379 7789)
I will use my rental for a cruise

serIIalpine

Donation Time
Rocco

As you might have seen on the other posts I had a starter grenade it's teeth the other day so now my series II is up on stands awaiting a new starter, which I do have, and a new exhaust/intake gasket which is on it's way from SS so needless to say I won't be doing any driving this weekend.

I do recommend that if you have the time either go up to Ohai or down to Malibu for a drive.

Maybe next time.

Eric

'62 Ser II