• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Bumper Blade

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi all,

I know I have posts to respond to and I apologize to all of you for not doing so. Life's been nuts on my end since I got back working.

I'm looking for a single driver quality bumper blade. No overriders or brackets or such, just the blade. It's for a SIV but I'm already using earlier bumper because I like the style and I'm tired of looking at my rear bumper that is really badly bent and flaking chrome like mad.

I'm located just outside of Oakland, California. Please PM me if you have one to sell with pics and price. If you have a set you want to get off your hands but want to sell as a pair, I'd consider that too.

Thanks so much!

Scott

alpine_64

Donation Time
Hi all,

I know I have posts to respond to and I apologize to all of you for not doing so. Life's been nuts on my end since I got back working.

I'm looking for a single driver quality bumper blade. No overriders or brackets or such, just the blade. It's for a SIV but I'm already using earlier bumper because I like the style and I'm tired of looking at my rear bumper that is really badly bent and flaking chrome like mad.

I'm located just outside of Oakland, California. Please PM me if you have one to sell with pics and price. If you have a set you want to get off your hands but want to sell as a pair, I'd consider that too.

Thanks so much!

Scott
Scotty .. all alpine and Tiger front and rear bumpers are the same part. It's just the over riders that are different

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Look in the local hood.... with the STOA guys. I can send you a couple of numbers in your area.