• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Brake distribution block question

W2 & Lora

Donation Time
Good day,

I have searched every way I know how, but cannot find a routing diagram that shows which ports are the outlets and which one is the inlet from the MC on thebrake distribution block. I have it apart and failed to take a pic. Now brakes won't bleed andI think I have the MC connection wrong.

Thanks,

W2

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Warren
Any connection on the brake T block will work OK-it just acts as a junction block and is a straight through connection.

gary1725

Donation Time
If it helps - mine is mounted with the switch facing horizontally backward - the Master goes to the Servo, the Servo to the top fitting, the front facing fitting goes to the opposite wheel, the bottom facing fitting goes to the wheel on that side and the engine facing fitting goes to the Rear - but as stated it is just a straight through so I guess it does not matter....

Charles Johns

Donation Time
No Eric. Those are tags that have notes written on them. It's an old guy thing. In a couple years you'll understand.
Bob, when you get really old you my forget what the writing means...so you get bigger tags for bigger/more writing. Eric will find this out in due time.