• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

body panels

Dens10

Donation Time
Hi Guys I am starting on my 68 series 5 , on the body. I am looking
to replace a lot of sheet metal ,does any body have any idea where
I can get body panels like the rear wheel well arc and the rockers .
I did find some email address on this site and sent emails but have
got nothing back . So I am hoping somebody has a lead to a good
supplier .

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Try Randy Willett "oneoffive" here on the SAOCA He does floor pans and might be of help.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Arches

I have some oddly cut ones available please PM me or use the email option. There are U.K. suppliers Sunbeam Spares, Radford panel and something that won't come up in the grey matter now:(

65beam

Donation Time
panels

I read somewhere that Randy's electric was out due to the storm on the east coast. That may be the problem with no e mail response.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Here is another Gent:

David Lameront <dlameront@hotmail.com> He has panels for about $400 a set + shipping.

I haven't made a purchase yet But plan to!

DanR

alpine_64

Donation Time
Here is another Gent:

David Lameront <dlameront@hotmail.com> He has panels for about $400 a set + shipping.

I haven't made a purchase yet But plan to!

DanR

Is david the guy in Canada who did alfa stuff but also the correct ribbed pressings for the pans that rob martell used to use as the base for his?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Michael, I believe that you have the right Gent (David). I saw a few pictures of his parts and was impressed.

Also have had a few parts David had made that came to me via a purchase of a V6 conversion that was not completed at the time.

DanR

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
The photo of your car makes me remember the day mine was delivered. I had broken up wire wheels on it at the time though. But I had no rust issues. Good luck with yours. Hey, and this site is well worth supporting. Lots of good information and informative members who like to help.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Hi Guys I am starting on my 68 series 5 , on the body. I am looking
to replace a lot of sheet metal ,does any body have any idea where
I can get body panels like the rear wheel well arc and the rockers .
I did find some email address on this site and sent emails but have
got nothing back . So I am hoping somebody has a lead to a good
supplier .
Where are you located? I have two nearly complete quarter panels. Let me know if that helps you.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for supporting our club! Shame you couldn't make it to the TEAE United a week ago. Lots of parts for sale there.
Post a list of wanted items here on our forum and that will get results.
Thanks again
Eric

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for supporting our club! Shame you couldn't make it to the TEAE United a week ago. Lots of parts for sale there.
Post a list of wanted items here on our forum and that will get results.
Thanks again
Eric
Eric did you send roger home with parts for me? Gordon