• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Best Tiger Non Concourse

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

Arrived home today after a weekend at the Sunbeam National in Australia. Many beautifully prepared Sunbeam's were there from various states in Australia, some were in the standard concourse, some non-standard concourse and some in pride of ownership which went to a V6 engined Alpine. I was up against a beautiful blue Tiger mk 1 which Alpine_64 can vouch for as immaculate, but I was very surprised when I won the trophy. I will post a few pictures of the cars. The green car is my car, the blue one a club members, a talbot alpine and a group photo of some (not all) of the national cars.

Regards, Robin.

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Andy,

There is alot of sentimental value in this car as it was my Father's who past away late last year. I absolutely love the car and love making it shine. Thank you for the comment.

Kind Regards, Robin.