• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Bent old friend

M

mike757

Still trying to come up with a plan for my poor old bent friend of 40 + years. Does anybody know where or if one might get the frame specs. a shop might need to streighten my series V frame, if it turns out to be possible? Thanks MLH

dmich2

Donation Time
Mike. Go to the site below. (I'd save it for future reference.) Click on the " Click here for Workshop Manual". Then toggle down to the "O" section 'body' and click. Then click on "page forward" 3 times and you're there. Hope this helps.

http://www.rootes1725cc.info/alpine/index.htm

Sorry about your baby...:(

Dennis

M

mike757

Thanks Dennis. Cool! now all I have to do is find someone who can do it without breaking the bank.

dmich2

Donation Time
I suggest you query this forum to see if anyone in your area has knowledge of a shop to do this, and price. I'm willing to bet when you mention to a frame guy you have a Sunbeam you need straightened, they'll reply, "A What ???"

Good luck

Dennis