1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Bent old friend

Discussion in '"Stock" Alpine' started by mike757, Jan 3, 2007.

1. mike757

mike757 Guest

Still trying to come up with a plan for my poor old bent friend of 40 + years. Does anybody know where or if one might get the frame specs. a shop might need to streighten my series V frame, if it turns out to be possible? Thanks MLH

2. dmich2

dmich2 Diamond Level Sponsor

Mike. Go to the site below. (I'd save it for future reference.) Click on the " Click here for Workshop Manual". Then toggle down to the "O" section 'body' and click. Then click on "page forward" 3 times and you're there. Hope this helps.

http://www.rootes1725cc.info/alpine/index.htm

Sorry about your baby...:(

Dennis

3. mike757

mike757 Guest

Thanks Dennis. Cool! now all I have to do is find someone who can do it without breaking the bank.

4. dmich2

dmich2 Diamond Level Sponsor

I suggest you query this forum to see if anyone in your area has knowledge of a shop to do this, and price. I'm willing to bet when you mention to a frame guy you have a Sunbeam you need straightened, they'll reply, "A What ???"

Good luck

Dennis

5. mike757

mike757 Guest

Yep. and they'll tell me they don't do tosters. LOL mike